This is exclusive Applecross and all it has to offer, cleverly packaged in to a neat and tidy two-bedroom apartment, only 400m walk to Melville Beach Road and the Applecross foreshore. With palatial homes defining a prestigious tree-lined streetscape, and the security of being on the first floor of Melville Waters Apartments (one of only 6 apartments), this really is a superb property for the astute investor or first home buyer.
With gated entry to a large North-facing balcony, two beautifully-maintained French doors open on to a generous living area with timber laminate flooring, reverse-cycle split system air conditioning and a functional kitchen with gas cook top and plenty of storage. Both bedrooms accommodate king-size beds and bedsides, whilst the master bedroom also features built-in robes.
Additional features and benefits of this fantastic apartment include, but are not limited to:
- NO common walls
- ONLY 6 apartments and 3 grouped dwellings in the complex
- abundant natural light and neutral colour palette throughout
- bathroom with separate shower recess and bath
- CrimSafe security screen doors to all external access points
- new internal doors installed by the current owner in 2014
- modern window treatments
- instantaneous electric hot water system
- NBN connectivity
- large linen press
- established gardens and lawns in the common areas
- allocated single undercover car bay
- on-site visitor parking for approximately 5 vehicles
- pet friendly (as per the standard Schedule 2 strata by-laws)
- 65m walk to the 148 and 158 bus routes
- 350m walk to the 910 and 111 bus routes
- 550m walk to the heart of the Kearns Crescent Precinct
- 1.5km walk to Wireless Hill Reserve
- 1.9km drive to Applecross Primary School
- 2.0km drive to Garden City Shopping Centre
Act today to secure this charming slice of Applecross!