Ground Floor Apartment. Fabulous Location!
This cleverly-renovated one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment is nestled in a quiet group just walking distance away from restaurants and Mosman Park Train Station. Its convenient ground-level position will suit most - including older generations - and is the perfect pad for first-home buyers looking for a bargain purchase in a terrific established suburb.
Freshly painted and with new floor coverings, the apartment's interior is very welcoming and boasts a carpeted living area, right next to the dining space and kitchen. High ceilings grace the adjacent bedroom with its own private ensuite bathroom - shower, toilet, vanity and all.
Your own allocated single under-cover carport bay at the rear of the complex is complemented by plenty of off-street parking for your guests and visitors. There is also a communal laundry for residents, complete with its own secure access code for safety.
You will absolutely love living so close to parks, bus stops, shopping, beautiful Cottesloe Beach, the river, excellent schools and even Fremantle. If you are seeking to gain a foothold in Mosman Park and want a residence you can move into right away, then this is the property for you!
Other features include:
- Charming brickwork to the living-room and bedroom areas
- Low-maintenance flooring in the kitchen and dining room
- Stylish kitchen light fittings, alongside tiled splashbacks and an Electrolux Chef gas-upright cooker
- Ceiling fan
- Gas hot-water system
- Feature skirting boards
- Security doors and screens
- Reticulated complex landscaping
- No stairs to deal with
- Only metres away from Rodney's Bait n' Tackle bar, the Mosman Fresh IGA supermarket and other wonderful food options
- Mosman Park Shopping Centre only walking distance away
- Established "Carramar" complex