Tranquil and Convenient
Privately positioned to the rear of a well-presented group of just seven villas, this solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse residence will charm you with its largely-original character and neutral tones - not to mention a very handy location close to top schools, shopping, sporting facilities, public transport and our picturesque Swan River.
Welcoming you inside is a carpeted open-plan living and dining area with seamless outdoor access to both a lovely rear entertaining patio - comprising of a manually-controlled "vergola", an adjacent patio and leafy established gardens - and a separate drying courtyard with a lock-up storeroom and a separate second external storage area for good measure.
The tiled kitchen boasts a new Chef gas upright cooker, alongside a range hood and tiled splashbacks. Upstairs, all three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, whilst the spacious bathroom consists of a shower, toilet and bonus linen press.
Nest, invest or downsize without compromise - but definitely don't delay your decision. A gem like this is sure to be snapped up quickly!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Downstairs living/dining area with split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet for
heating and a charming brick feature wall
- Practical laundry off the kitchen, complete with built-in storage and a separate 2nd
- Large main upper-level bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fan and built-in robes to 2nd upstairs bedroom also
- Lock-up outdoor storeroom with light
- Raked single carport with a secure roller door, as well as a power point
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
- Security doors
- Gas hot-water system
- Walk to Melville Shopping Centre, restaurants and cafes
- Close to sporting facilities
- Easy access to public transport and Fremantle