37a Kennedy Street, MELVILLE
offers over $1.45 million
This HIA Award Winning exquisite 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom double storey home presents as brand new and will leave you in awe of its high end quality fixtures and fittings as well as its position on one of the loveliest streets in the neighbourhood.
Inside, generously proportioned living spaces work well with a fully enclosed entertaining alfresco and its bi-fold stacker doors offer a seamless connection and a sense of continuous flow throughout a floor plan that also boasts a separate theatre room and home office downstairs.
The dream kitchen gets maximum votes as the centre piece of a sumptuous open plan family and dining area with a gas bayonet for heating, an 80mm thick Caesar stone waterfall island bench and its own scullery along with a host of top quality Miele appliances. Also on the ground floor is the fourth or "guest" bedroom suite that can even be utilised as the master wing.
The generous sized main master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite bathroom is on the upper level with bedrooms two and three. A spacious sitting area with a hidden kitchenette and a family bathroom is also on this floor.
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Quality NSW Blackbutt timber floorboards to the feature staircase, theatre room and all bedrooms
- Ground floor theatre room with smart wiring connections, provisions for a wall mounted TV and recessed ceiling
- High ceilings and doors throughout, with general ground level areas 34 courses and internal downstairs doors 2.3m high
- Modern stainless steel Miele kitchen appliances, including a 5 burner gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Walk in scullery with its own bench space, sensor lighting, glass splashbacks & overhead cabinetry
- Sparkling Caesar stone bench tops throughout the kitchen & bathrooms
- Kitchen has feature down lighting, double sinks, sleek white cabinetry, soft closing drawers & large 2 door fridge recess with water-filter tap
- The fully enclosed alfresco entertaining area with built in BBQ extends out to a delightful north facing rear courtyard
- Electric & remote-controlled cafÃ© blinds, sun awning to alfresco area and to window blind in family room
- Remote volume control and built in ceiling speakers
- Fully tiled bathrooms, WCs & downstairs powder room
- The upstairs sitting room has built in storage & separate concealed enclosed kitchenette
- Enormous upper level master suite with a fitted walk in wardrobe and stunning ensuite bathroom; corner spa bath, large shower with full height glass entry door, shower cabinet & his & her's twin vanities & separate fully tiled WC off the master ensuite
- Spacious 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms with built in robes
- Main upper level 2nd bathroom has a separate shower, bathtub & separate WC
- 4th/guest bedroom downstairs has a WIR and stylish ensuite
- Tiled home office with a two-person work station
- Tiled remote controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, roll-a-door access to side laundry drying court & its own powered storeroom or workshop area
- High storage capacity throughout, with a massive walk in linen press upstairs & generous 3 door sliding cupboard that compliments over/underhead cabinetry, clothes chute in the laundry & under stair storage area
- Two separate Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning units - one for each floor, with zoning
- Ducted vacuum system
- CCTV surveillance to all television monitors/A/V intercom system with front door station/Perimeter security alarm system
- Rinnai Infinity gas HWS
- Smart structured cabling throughout the house, including data, video & sound reticulation
- 6mm Winter/Summer comfort range laminated safety glass
- External feature garden lighting and established gardens/trees
- HIA Award Winning Home
- Walking distance to Kadidjiny Park, Melville Primary School, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Melville Senior High School and a plethora of other local parklands and reserves, whilst also being situated very close to the wonderful Santa Maria College, the picturesque Swan River, Tompkins Park, Attadale's riverside foreshore reserve, Garden City Shopping Centre, Fremantle's vibrant cappuccino strip, pristine southern beaches, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, public transport and the freeway.