Secure Your Future Now!
Perched within Precinct 2, the "Canning Corridor" zone allows for a maximum building height of up to five storeys, for those seeking a larger-scale development. Alternatively, smaller investors will prefer the prospect of a simple future construction of either townhouses or two individual homes.
The site possesses both Residential and Commercial Zoning as part of the exciting "Riseley Centre" redevelopment precinct. There are endless possibilities here.
The residence is nestled within the sought-after Applecross Senior High School catchment zone, is only walking distance away from our picturesque Swan River and is also very close to fitness and medical facilities, cafes and restaurants on Riseley Street, public transport, the freeway, city and shopping at Westfield Booragoon. Unique opportunities simply don't get any bigger than this!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Existing art-deco house with high ceilings, wooden floorboards, a huge "blank canvas" of a backyard, a single garage, rear patio and verandah areas for outdoor entertaining, a powered workshop and a functional external laundry with its own separate toilet
- Gas hot-water system
- Side-access gate linking the front yard with the rear
- Built in 1952 (approx.)
- Zoned District Centre - R-ACO
- Adjacent properties may also be available in order to create a bigger development block (see sales agent for further details)
* All of our properties are available to view by appointment. Please call Jim Moncrieff on 0409 890 001 to arrange your private viewing.