A Location and Lifestyle You Will Adore!
You will fall in love with the charming Hamptons-style feel of this delightfully-renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a spacious family-sized 771sqm (approx.) block that still leaves scope for you to add some further modern personal touches. The picture-perfect position opposite lush and tranquil Wal Hughes Reserve bushland is simply an added bonus here.
This solid brick-and-tile residence is filled with character and boasts a huge carpeted front lounge room with high exposed ceilings, splendid parkland views, a gas bayonet and gorgeous double French doors for privacy. From here, a large enclosed games/sun room can be accessed, doubling living options and seamlessly accessing a sparkling below-ground swimming pool at the same time.
Adjacent to it all is a neatly-tiled open-plan dining and kitchen area where a brand-new Westinghouse oven is the pick of the contemporary appliances. The pick of the bedrooms are the two front ones - a versatile fourth bedroom-come-study off the entrance (with a pleasant park aspect to enjoy) and the neighbouring master suite that is generous in its proportions, enjoys a leafy outlook of its own and has a refurbished ensuite bathroom for good measure.
Out back, the separate studio can easily be converted into a home office, fifth bedroom or teenager's retreat. The studio is situated adjacent to the functional laundry, as well as a separate toilet with a bonus shower - the ideal potential third bathroom, if you are that way inclined. Completing this wonderful package is a paved rear patio for outdoor entertaining overlooking both the pool and sprawling backyard lawns for the kids to play on.
Close to Santa Maria College, the picturesque Swan River and Attadale Reserve foreshore and within easy walking distance of Attadale Primary School, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, bus stops and medical facilities, this sublime property is conveniently located for a family seeking to enter the area. Easy access to other excellent schools, shopping at Westfield Booragoon, cafes, restaurants, Fremantle and Perth city via the freeway only adds to its fantastic appeal!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Low-maintenance games/sun room flooring
- Access to games room via dining/kitchen area, next to the lounge room
- Pool views from the kitchen, alongside ample storage options, tiled splashbacks, pull-out pantry drawers, a Chef gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, including the larger front master suite - also boasting ample built-in wardrobe space and a walk-through "his and hers" robe leading into the private ensuite.
- Large 2nd/3rd bedrooms with BIR's
- Original main bathroom that is ripe for renovation and has a shower and separate bathtub
- Laundry with storage and outdoor access to the rear
- studio / 5th bedroom with its split-system air-conditioning, extra shelving, easy-care floors and television point
- Ample built-in hallway storage cupboards
- Tiled double-door entrance
- Huge backyard pool with a new pump and filter
- Ceiling fan, power point and TV connection under patio
- Poolside gazebo for relaxing and putting your feet up
- Double carport with rear access and ample driveway parking space preceding it
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning (installed only 12 months ago)
- Security screens throughout
- Television points throughout
- Foxtel connectivity
- Feature skirting boards
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Bore reticulation
- Front and rear garden sheds for external storage
- Additional storage lean-to behind the front shed (next to carport)
For More Information call Jim Moncrieff 0409 890 001