Delightful Family Living!!
Comfortably nestled on a spacious 799sqm (approx.) block between the sprawling Harry Sandon Park nature reserve and Attadale Primary School, this charming 4 bedroom 1 bathroom residence is beautifully presented throughout and occupies a stunning riverside location.
With plenty of scope to extend if required down the track, this property is the perfect place for you and your loved ones to indulge in and features two separate living areas - with high ceilings - for everyone to enjoy. Away from the main family room, the generous lounge doubles as a dining room next to the kitchen and extends out to the rear via gorgeous double doors.
Quality granite bench tops, plenty of built-in storage space and modern stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances can all be found within a kitchen that overlooks the back entertaining verandah, lush yard and a sparkling below-ground swimming pool. The bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort - with the larger master also enjoying the luxury of split-system air-conditioning.
The bathroom has been stylishly renovated to include a shower, toilet and powder vanity. A versatile fourth bedroom off the verandah can easily be converted into a study or studio if need be, depending on your personal needs.
This character-laden abode is also close to other schools (including Santa Maria College), our picturesque Swan River, cafes, restaurants, shopping, public transport, the freeway, the city and Fremantle.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Front family room (with split-system air-conditioning) off the entry
• Built-in wardrobes to the master and second bedrooms
• Solid wooden floorboards
• Practical laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, a linen cupboard, tiled splashbacks and access to the rear verandah
- Built-in hallway storage cupboard
- Entry porch
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Feature skirting boards
- Lush north-facing backyard lawns
- Heaps of extra room to entertain next to the swimming pool
- Ample driveway parking space
- Generous 23.62m (approx.) frontage
* All of our properties are available to view by appointment. Please call Jim Moncrieff on 0409 890 001 to arrange your private viewing.