Modern Class and Comfort
New-home buyers, Families and Empty-nesters seeking something "lock up and leave" in Attadale without wanting the need to build will love this.
A stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, two-storey residence with gorgeous city and river views to wake up to from its sumptuous master-bedroom suite.
This freestanding middle residence is securely - and privately - positioned between two other magnificent properties. It's highlight being a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is beautifully tiled and doubles as the central hub of the house.
The kitchen itself is somewhat of a "chef's dream" with sparkling 30mm-thick Essastone bench tops (with feature waterfall edges) and high-quality Miele appliances.
Seamless outdoor access from here is simply an added bonus, revealing a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco that overlooks low-maintenance artificial backyard turf. It really is a great setting for both kids and the household pet.
Also on the ground floor are a spare "fourth" bedroom - or study - with carpet and built-in wardrobes, as well as a tiled under-stair storeroom. Throw a functional laundry into the mix with a large walk-in linen press, a powder room and outdoor access. The added bonus is a handy internal shopper's entry door leading from the remote-controlled double garage.
Upstairs, a generous carpeted sitting room with a void overlooking the lower-level family area services the main sleeping quarters well. There is an over-sized main bathroom with a shower and toilet which is complemented by semi-ensuite access to both the second and third minor bedrooms.
Completing this exceptional package is the king-sized master ensemble itself - comprising of "his and hers" robes (one built-in, the other a walk-in behind double doors) and a spectacular vista, ensuite bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet.
The property is close to bus stops on Canning Highway, cafes, restaurants, shopping, parks, Point Walter Golf Course and our picturesque Swan River. It is also within a very close proximity of Attadale Primary School, the wonderful Santa Maria College, sporting facilities and other public-transport options for easy access to both Fremantle and the freeway - this absolute gem has "living convenience" written all over it.
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Gas-bayonet heating to the main downstairs living area
• Breakfast bar for casual meals off the kitchen
• Quality Miele kitchen appliances - including a built-in wine fridge, a coffee
machine, two warming drawers, separate steam and pyrolytic ovens, a barbecue grill,
1200mm-wide range hood, a five-burner gas cooktop and a semi-integrated dishwasher
for good measure
• Tiled kitchen splashbacks, double Epure square sinks, a water-filter tap and fridge
• Stylish kitchen light fittings
• Carpeted bedrooms - including large 2nd/3rd upper-level bedrooms with built-in robes
• Storage recess in garage (with outdoor access to the rear)
• Wide tiled entry hallway
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Feature LED down lighting (inside and out)
• Feature skirting boards
• High-flow instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Outdoor power points
• Reticulated easy-care gardens
• Quality textured render
• Side access
• 277sqm (approx.) of total floor area
• Built in 2013 (approx.)
* All of our properties are available to view by appointment. Please call Jim Moncrieff on 0409 890 001 to arrange your private viewing.