An Opportunity Like No Other
Nestled on over 1000sqm, this comfortable 5 bedroom 2 bathroom family home enjoys awesome city, river, inland and hill views. Occupying a charming two-storey layout with generous proportions, the property has plenty of potential due to its size and is only just footsteps away from Santa Maria College, Point Walter Golf Course and our beautiful Swan River foreshore.
Downstairs, double doors off the entry reveal a spacious formal front lounge and dining room with a study nook. The central open-plan kitchen and casual meals area is neatly tiled and has a high cathedral-style ceiling, just like the huge slate family room next door.
Also on the ground floor are two bedrooms, a large bathroom with a shower and an under-stair storeroom. Beyond the paved entertaining courtyard, the backyard is absolutely massive and leaves room for a future swimming pool.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms - including the master suite - share a front balcony with an all-encompassing panoramic vista that will leave you in absolute awe. There is also scope to extend at the front of the property, where ample driveway parking space awaits a boat, caravan, trailer or all three.
The property is also close to the lush Attadale Reserve, Attadale Primary School, sporting facilities and other public-transport options for easy access to both Fremantle and the freeway. It is also very handy to shopping, cafes, restaurants, the freeway and wonderful waterside activities.
The possibilities are endless here - this is your chance to secure your family's immediate future!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning to both the lounge and study nook downstairs - the latter enjoying access out to the rear also
• Feature fireplace to the front lounge, along with stunning inland views to Perth's rolling hills
• Outdoor access to the rear from the kitchen/meals space where an island bench, charming timber cabinetry, double sinks, a water-filter tap, tiled splashbacks, an Asko dishwasher and stainless-steel Emilia range-hood, oven and five-burner gas-cooktop appliances lie in wait
• Large rear family room with slate flooring, split-system air-conditioning, access out to a paved entertaining courtyard (with two shade sails) and entry into a powder room and built-in storage area - with outdoor access to the side drying courtyatd off the spacious laundry
• Carpeted bedrooms, including the huge upstairs master retreat with a walk-in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning, a study/sitting area and balcony access
• Fully-tiled upstairs bathroom with a shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet for good measure
• Built-in robes and split-system air-conditioning units to upper-level bedrooms 2 & 3
• Large 4th downstairs bedroom with awesome hill and inland views
• 5th ground-floor bedroom with BIR's and outdoor access to its own private balcony for hill, inland and river views
• Fully-tiled separate downstairs toilet
• Ample hallway storage to the upper floor - plus a double linen press downstairs
• Portico entrance
• 4.5m x 9.4m (approx.) remote-controlled garage with rear access and space for up to two cars to park in tandem
• High ceilings
• Wide feature entry door
• Wooden staircase
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Security-alarm system
• Gas hot-water system
• Security doors
• Foxtel connectivity
• Garden shed
• Huge front yard
• Ideal for a future rebuild on a giant block with amazing views.