Easy, Breezy, Low Maintenance Getaway!
GRAND OPENING // Thursday 18th July 5:45pm - 6:15pm!
Perfectly positioned at the rear of a secure gated complex and built by Shelford First Homes in 2014, this single-level, brick and Colorbond-roof home will appeal to downsizers, investors, and young families alike. With the pristine Waikiki foreshore just moments away, revel in the salubrious lifestyle on offer here at Lumia Estate!
Comprising three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a full-size double garage and remote sectional door, this fantastic, low-maintenance home delivers everything you need for compact, hassle-free living. And for those looking to invest, there is a healthy rental return on offer.
Stroll past the feature garden bed and partially stone-cladded façade, and be welcomed by a tiled hallway at the entrance to the home, with a shared bathroom flanked by two minor bedrooms to the right (both with double built-in robes and vertical blinds). The end of the hallway veers left and opens out to a combined kitchen, informal meals and family area, with highlight windows providing additional natural light and sliding glass doors spilling out on to a fully-paved and fenced alfresco and entertaining space. There is a shopper's entry from the rear of the garage to the kitchen, and pedestrian access from the front of the home to the rear.
The fully-appointed kitchen features an Esatto dishwasher, Bellissimo electric oven and 4-burner gas cook top, Viking rangehood, tiled splashback, double pantry, feature pendant lighting, a breakfast bar, ample storage options, and twin sinks.
Located at the rear of the property is the carpeted master bedroom with vertical blinds, a large walk-in robe, and space for a king-size bed and bedside tables. The en suite bathroom has a single vanity and W/C, plus a shower recess with three-quarter height wall tiles.
Additional features and benefits of this fabulous home include, but are not limited to:
- ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- fully-tiled living area, with modern window treatments and gas bayonet
- 2nd bathroom with large single vanity, three-quarter height wall tiling in the shower recess and separate W/C
- separate laundry and large linen cupboard (at the rear of the property)
- approximately 200m walk to the Waikiki foreshore
- 900m drive to the Nettleton Way Playground
- 1.2kms drive to Safety Bay Senior High School
- 2.9kms drive to Safety Bay Primary School
- 3.5kms drive to the Penguin Island Ferry Terminal
- 5.3kms drive to the Rockingham Foreshore
- 5.4kms drive to Rockingham General Hospital
- R4.1 ceiling batts
- NBN connectivity
- instantaneous gas hot water system
- fold-out clothesline
Please note: this property currently has a fixed-term tenancy in place until the 7th August 2019 at $350 per week.
You'll need to move fast to secure this one! For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ryan Constantine on 0408 905 138 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
COUNCIL: $1826.35 PA
WATER: $995.92 PA
STRATA: $255.75 PQTR