Breathtaking is a word that is seldom used to describe vacant residential land. However, the panoramic ocean vistas of this elevated 832m2 green-titled property befit such a description. Located a mere 450m from the Indian Ocean, an opportunity beckons to build your dream 'home away from home'.
For those unfamiliar, Seabird is a quiet coastal community about 100 kilometres north of Perth. Historically, the town has been a base for some working in the West Australian crayfishing industry. More recently, modern housing development would suggest an emerging holiday destination for young families and others wishing to escape the humdrum of everyday life.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY ME?
· north-south orientation
· underground power available
· deep sewerage and water available
· 26m frontage and over 32m in depth, with near perfect rectangular symmetry
· boating, fishing and more at your doorstep!
· artificial 'seawall' protects existing properties and infrastructure from coastal erosion
· potential for increased local tourism pending approval of the Golden Beach Structure Plan (click on link for further details, especially pages 7 and 17-22
· 650m walk to Seabird Sunset Café and Liquor Store
· 900m walk to Seabird Tavern
· 1.4kms to the family-friendly Seabird Caravan Park
· 37.7kms to the Gravity Discovery Centre
· 40.8kms to the Lancelin Beach Hotel
· 47kms to West Coast Honey
Seeking an untarnished blank canvas on which to curate your next holiday home? Then I encourage you to include this fantastic property on your hit list!
For further details, please call Ryan on 0408 905 138 or e-mail email@example.com
COUNCIL: $1,017.00 PA
WATER: $1,118.29 PA